Puppy Adventure Day Camp
Is your puppy “too cool for school?” Or maybe you live out of town and find it hard to make it to classes or get your puppy into the city for socialization experiences while also taking care of everything else you need to do!
Puppy Adventure Day Camp is a drop off service that will allow your puppy to receive training and socialization from a certified, professional dog trainer- while you take care of other obligations. Puppies up to 20 weeks will benefit the most! Day camp runs for 3 hours and during that time your, puppy will get hands-on training as well as indoor and outdoor ‘real life’ socialization experiences. Give your puppy a headstart in life by ensuring they are comfortable doing real-world activities, have practical skills, and have a great time (and get tired out!) while doing it!
Initial Day Camp Experience
First time campers- choose this package! We’ll build in a little extra time at the start of the session in order to collect puppy vaccination documents and history, and to talk to you about how it all works! 30 minute check in time, then 3 hours of camp activities.
Single Camp Session (Follow Up)
For campers who have already done the initial session, you can book a 3 hour puppy adventure camp whenever the schedule allows. 3 hour camp sessions are available during various time slots each week, check our schedule for one that works for you!
Buy multiple camp dates and save…. save money, AND your sanity by having scheduled time off from your puppy on a regular basis.
Pay only $99 each when you pre purchase 3 or more camp sessions of 3 hours each!
How it Works:
- Pick an available camp slot and book online
- Drop your puppy off on camp day
- Let me do take care of training and socialization adventures, while you do whatever else you need to (or take a break from your puppy!)
- Pick your puppy up 3 hours later
- Enjoy your happy, civilized, and tired puppy!
A Typical Adventure Camp Day:
- Get settled in after drop off and begin with some skills training
- Leash walk adventure in the neighborhood (weather dependant)
- Social opportunity adventure- (we’ll visit a local pet friendy store, and practicing saying hi or ignoring friendly people as appropriate!)
- Return to training center for another training session
- Finish up with a play time
- Get picked up and go home where a nap is very likely!